At Ignition, we let you know about some important updates to Stream’s Compensation Plan. Those go into effect today, May 13.
Need a rundown of what’s new? Read on for a summary of what’s new and be sure to check out the entire Compensation Plan at the link below.
Remember, this means your Stream Pro subscription is now worth two points, up from one. Plus, PCB 7 (worth $100) is now here to stay. Find full details in the Compensation Plan link above!
These changes represent our ongoing efforts to maintain one of the best compensation plans in the industry. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. And don’t forget to check out the new Business Presentation video and trainings in your Power Center!
Every Associate needs a sidekick
Get yours with the My Stream Connect app
Need a Refresher?
Stream Pro (which replaces the Stream Marketing System) is here and ready to help you supercharge your business! You can read all about the feature-packed subscription service here.
Your Stream Pro subscription will now award two qualification points. Here are some things to keep in mind as they relate to the Compensation Plan:
- Associates with an application date before May 13, 2019: If you’re still within your first 30 days, only one point from your Stream Pro subscription can count toward your Personal Customer Bonus (PCB) 3.
- Two Stream Pro qualification points can be used to trigger all other PCBs (4, 7, 10 and 15).
- If you have a Stream Pro subscription worth one point, it will be upgraded to two points.
- If you have an Stream Pro subscription worth three points, you’ll retain those points as long as you keep your Stream Pro subscription active. If you cancel Stream Pro, then reactivate it, your subscription will be valued at two points.
Personal Customer Bonus & Team Customer Bonus (TCB) Updates
In place of PCB 3, we’re introducing PCB 4, which:
- Can only be earned within 30 days of your application date.
- Requires one point from outside your household.
Don’t forget: Your Stream Pro subscription is worth two points, so you’ll just need two more to earn PCB 4!
When a new Associate earns PCB 4 within their first 30 days:
- A TCB 4 of $100 is awarded to their sponsor. This replaces TCB 3.
- A Leadership TCB of up to $300 is awarded to their coded upline.
Monthly Earned Income (MEI) Updates
Currently, you only need to be a Qualified Director (QD) to earn MEI on your personal level (level 0) customers. As of May 13, you’ll need to personally enroll a total of 15 pending or active Customer Points (two of which can come from your Stream Pro subscription) to be eligible to earn MEI on those personal level customers.
The requirements for earning MEI on your first level customers won’t change; you’ll still need to reach QD.
Rank Advancement Updates
We’ve made some changes to rank advancement requirements that apply to all Associates, regardless of your application date.
- Because Stream Pro is worth two points, you must enroll a total of four pending or active Personal Customer Points (up from three), one of which must come from outside your household, to reach Qualified Director.
- To reach Regional Director, you must enroll a total of five pending or active Personal Customer Points (up from four), one of which must come from outside your household.
All other requirements to advance to Regional Director are the same.
Active vs. Inactive Status
You must maintain Active status to be eligible to earn income with Stream by fulfilling one of these requirements.
- Subscribe to and pay for Stream Pro OR
- Have 10 Qualified Personal Customer Points OR
- Have personally sponsored an Active Associate or enrolled an active customer within the last 120 days.
Note: This change adds “qualified” to the second requirement and “Active Associate” to the third. The first end of month review for these rules will take place on September 30 for the October pay period.