The first week of VIP Access is officially wrapped, and we’ve been thrilled to see many of you jump right into action. As more Associates hop on the VIP train, we wanted to make sure everyone’s clear on the purpose and rules of this limited-time offer.
VIP Access is a valuable perk designed for our hard-working Leaders. These exclusive plans are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on qualifying Leader enrollment sites only, but they’ll disappear from those sites on February 12 OR once we hit 5,000 customers, whichever comes first. Like our CEO Bouncer Schiro said at Super Saturday, when they’re gone, they are gone!
Get TrainedNow that we’re clear on the basics, grab your pen and listen as Senior VP of Sales Ryan Morris gives specific pointers on leveraging this promotion for your business.
Guidelines to Remember
- Please keep in mind that VIP Access is only available for Managing Directors and above.
- Any customer you enroll in VIP must be a brand-new customer as of January 12, 2019.
- VIP enrollments are available for electricity customers in all markets and Georgia gas customers.
- Customers must enroll online through your homesite. No telephonic enrollments.
Don’ts (though we know it’s tempting)
- You cannot switch your own existing customer account or any other existing customer account to the VIP plan.
- Regional Directors and below – you cannot claim to be eligible or impersonate a higher rank in an attempt to get this plan for you or your customers.
- No phone enrollments.
If You Don’t Play By The Rules
This is the first time Stream has ever offered a program like this, and we’d love to keep rewarding you with similarly valuable promotions. It’s incredibly important that you follow these rules when utilizing VIP Access.
However, Stream will and is taking financial action against any Associates found attempting to misuse this system or game the program. The first offense results in a warning, while the second offense comes with an automatic suspension.
VIP Access is a leadership reward and, if used properly, can be your springboard to rank advancement and growing your personal customer base. We know you work hard, and now we want to see you gather as many qualified VIP customers as possible!