Friday, May 4 Callahan’s Columbus Before getting down to business on Saturday, join us for a celebration reception on Friday night, with a live DJ, dancing, cash bar and appetizers.
Event Time: 7 – 9:30 p.m.
Venue Address: 520 Park St., Columbus, OH 43215
Parking: Vine St. Parking Garage (45 Vine St.)
Stream University Live
Saturday, May 5
Hilton Columbus (Polaris Ballroom)
Event Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Venue Address: 8700 Lyra Dr. Columbus, OH 43240
Check-in & Registration: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Parking: Complimentary self-park
Here’s who we have on deck to make sure this training event gets you energized and equipped to take our newest market by storm.
Top Leader Speakers
- National Director Presley Swagerty
- Presidential Director Richard Desmond
- Presidential Director Mike Foti
- Presidential Director Michelle Miori
- Presidential Director Bernadette Wright
- Executive Director Carrie Paster
- Chief Executive Officer Larry Mondry
- Chief Sales Officer Steve Fisher
- Sr. VP of Sales Ryan Morris
- Director of Field Training Greg Savage
- VP of Field Operations Adrian Avila
- Director & General Manager of Products & Services Tony Gallizzi
- Director of Energy Services James Hall
- Manager of Special Projects, Business Integrity Group, Jennifer Church
These events follow hot on the heels of the official launch, meaning it’s prime time to keep excitement and engagement high. In addition to celebrating Ohio, we’ll deliver the foundational training new Associates there need to make their business soar.
Plus, we’re going to make sure active Associates in Ohio get the recognition they deserve for jumping into action on day one. Join us for this very special weekend to celebrate Ohio and Stream’s bright future!
Update: Keeping Up with the Celebrations
Our extra-special Stream University Live has come and gone.
Get a good look some of the celebration below:
Fun and games is all fun, but what about the meat of the matter: expanding into Ohio? Not only was there celebration, but Associates received business training from some of the best to ever do it on a variety of topics, including:
- Expansion Playbook
- Compensation Plan
- New Power Center
- Quick Start Training
- Wireless Services
- Leaving Your Comfort Zone
All in attendance left ready to hit the ground running in Ohio. But, just because you couldn’t attend, doesn’t mean you can’t expand too!
Check out the latest training in your Power Center and get going!