We have a whole host of incredible experiences and training opportunities set up for Ignition, just waiting to be discovered within our Stream Village! Consider this your exclusive look at what that entails and check it out below!
This year at the Stream Village, you’ll be able to enjoy:
My Stream StoreYour one-stop shop for all the latest and greatest Stream swag and gear, including some brand-new options offered just for Ignition 2018.
Stream Services Support Bar
Consider this the end-all, be-all for answering any and all service-based questions. Experts from Wireless, BIG, Energy, and Commercial are all at the ready to solve whatever questions you may need answering. Questions such as:
- Where can I find pre-approved ads?
- How do I know which devices are eligible to be used on Stream Wireless?
- I have questions about Your Plan, who can help me?
- What information do I need to get a quote for commercial energy?
There will also be an Event Help Desk, to help you navigate all Ignition has to offer.
Featuring SuccessWe’ll be featuring some of your fellow Associate’s success stories all throughout the Stream Village. Keep your eyes peeled, because you never know when you or someone you know might pop up. In any case, be sure to give these Associates some hearty congratulations when you see them!
Associate Networking AreasWe’ve assembled several spots perfect to meet and mingle with your fellow Associates. Share tips, tricks, and trade secrets in a collaborative environment; after all, we’re all one Team.
The Energy Zone
Get in the zone to connect and network with both Energy and Commercial Energy representatives! There stands an excellent chance that one of these conversations sparks your business.
Mercedes Photo Ops
Snap a pic with this incredibly swanky set of wheels! Who knows, maybe you’ll be the one to drive it home…
You’ll be able to enjoy all that the Stream Village has to offer during the following times:
|April 5|| Exclusive My Stream Store Sneak Peek
Senior Directors and above
|April 6||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
|12 p.m. - 2 p.m.|
|5 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
While the Stream Village is a prominent reason to attend Ignition, it isn’t the only one. We’ve also organized a plethora of training meant to help you make your dreams a reality.
Comp Plan and CustomerPLUS
Join Bernadette Wright and Greg Savage to learn about the basics of the Stream Compensation Plan. Here, they’ll explain all aspects of the basic Compensation Plan that represents the foundation of the Stream Business Opportunity for all Associates.
They’ll also take you through each layer of additional earning potential, from the new Associate all the way up through leadership. Finally, dive into the compensation programs recently added that can maximize your income if you choose to participate in them. Topics include:
- Basic compensation (Weekly & Monthly Income)
- MEI point values
- MEI point scenario
- MEI payment rules
- Additional MEI programs (FREE, MEI Bonus, CustomerPLUS, etc.)
- Stream Incentive Program
Future Power Center TrainingGet to know your future Power Center: new features, tools and plenty of benefits will make it an invaluable asset to your business. See it in action firsthand here. Then, experience the new Power Center hands-on with an expert at the Learn Labs.
Led by PDs Jerry Scribner and Mike Foti, this workshop will impart expert insights into how to perfect your sales pitch, so you can turn any interaction into a potential boon for your business. Discover what it takes to master the Invitation, Appointment, and Close, and pick up tricks like:
- Developing a solutions-based sales process
- Mastering the Tiny Question Technique
- Building your business 15 minutes a day
Team Building & Customer Gathering
This workshop will break down what it takes to build up a successful team and gather customers. Our new Corporate VP of Sales Ryan Morris will be joined by field leaders to impart their wisdom on critical subjects: Presidential Director James Levins will team up with Ryan to tackle what it takes to succeed at Team Building, while National Directors Elbert and Labeebah Thomas will delve into the art of customer gathering.
For Team Building, topics include:
- Goal setting
- Building leaders: RD Factory
- Drive down and build up
- Tracking Your Results
- Prospecting and Attracting Successful Business Owners
- Growing from “Being the Leader” to “Building a Team of Leaders”
Whereas for customer gathering, you’ll cover in detail:
- Mindset and attitude
- On-boarding a customer (make sure you understand the Comp Plan)
- Customer gathering techniques
- The follow-up
- Build a referral business
Stream Services Training
With quick, easy-to-enjoy 20-minute sessions, the Stream Services Training entrance will be accessible from the Village and offer you the option to grasp a greater understanding of your products, inevitably causing a boost to your business.
- Energy: Your Plan – Get well acquainted with the secret weapon within every Associate’s arsenal: Your Plan. Discover the ins-and-outs of a revolutionary approach to energy plans, and how to leverage it for your business.
- Energy: Illinois & Delaware – A comprehensive recap of how to conduct the best business in Stream’s two most recent territory expansions.
- Energy: How to Launch New Territories – When it comes to new territories, getting in on the ground floor is often about putting your best foot forward. Find your footing for any and all future new territories with this training.
- Commercial Energy: The Basics – Your friendly introduction to Commercial Energy. Discover the do’s and recognize the don’ts of providing energy to Commercial locations, and get a glimpse at how it can benefit your business.
- Wireless Training: The Basics – The Wireless Team will teach you all you need to know about boosting your business with Stream Wireless. They’ll break down the how-to’s on qualifying, what devices are available, and the network coverage available to a Stream Wireless customer.
- BIG’s How-to-Booth – Have you ever wanted to represent Stream by hosting a booth at a trade show or local charity event? Come to BIG's training session to learn what you need to do to complete Stream's new booth certification program.
- Energy: Texas Plans – As a home-base since day one, Texas will always hold a special place in our hearts. As such, Texas customers can expect a healthy spread of energy plan offerings; this training is to help you help your customer pick the best one for their situation.
- Commercial Energy: The Basics – Let Commercial Energy teach you one critical rule to your Stream business: don’t forget to consider Commercial. Here, you’ll learn how to unlock the incredible earning potential of Commercial Energy with help from the experts.
- Wireless Training: The Basics – The Wireless Team will teach you all you need to know about boosting your business with Stream Wireless.
- My Stream Connect App – All of Stream, right in the palm of your hand. And with this simple seminar, you’ll know how to get the most out of it.
Women of Power with the Spark of Excitement
If none of the above was enough to get you excited, then we’re bringing in the big guns. Discover what Stream’s Women of Power have in store for Ignition:
Women of Power Booth
This year, the Women of Power Booth is offering a fun way to earn a special discount for the upcoming Women of Power Retreat: A Scavenger Hunt. Simply pick up your scavenger hunt card from the booth, and then hunt down the clues scattered throughout the Stream Village. Once you have them all, bring your card back to the booth to earn a special pricing code
Hear from Dr. Gloria Mayfield BanksWomen of Power will welcome the brilliant Dr. Gloria Mayfield Banks to Thursday’s Ignition Leadership Meeting. The internationally renowned motivational success strategist and sales trainer will deliver a very special Women of Power announcement—don’t miss it! This event is for SDs and above only, but there’s still time to promote and add it to your agenda.
Leadership Awards Gala & Recognition
Thursday night, we’ll announce the 2017 Women of Power Mentor Award recipient during the Leadership Awards Gala. Be sure to add this event to your agenda to witness this special moment. It’s for SDs and above, and you must register for $49 per person. At Saturday afternoon’s General Session, the recipient will be honored again during the Associate Celebration. With so much to learn at Ignition, you can’t afford to miss this incredible opportunity.
Start achieving your dreams today and register if you haven’t yet!